Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God.
- We believe there is but one true and living God. He is revealed to us as the co-equal and co-eternal Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe God the Father sent His Son, Jesus, to be born of a virgin, live a sinless life, and physically die on the cross to make payment for the sins of mankind. When Jesus took on a human nature He never ceased to be God; He was both fully God and fully man. On the third day He rose from the dead and ascended to Heaven, where He acts as Mediator and High Priest for believers.
- We believe that salvation is only through the free gift of God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ. We cannot earn it or deserve it.
- We believe that salvation, the forgiveness of sins, and the promise of eternal life is available to all who put their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that believers in Jesus as the Christ are commanded to preach the gospel to every person, and teach those who believe.
- We believe in the imminent and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the final events of history, which are recorded in Scripture, including a literal Heaven and a literal Hell.